Monday 18 July 2011

#1 Australian Album of All Time - Odyssey No. 5

Powderfinger's Oddysey No. 5 was recently voted on Triple J as the number one Australian album of all time. It featured the hits My Happiness and These Days. I saw them live in their last ever performance in Melbourne and it was fantastic! I must admit that I didn't think this album would be #1 but I sure did want it to be.



Waiting For The Sun
My Happiness
The Metre
Like a Dog
Odyssey #5
Up and Down and Back Again (Live)
My Kinda Scene
These Days
We Should Be Together Now
Thrilloilogy 
Whatever Makes You Happy




Powderfinger are an iconic, popular, Australian, rockband. This and their album Vulture Street are considered to be modern Australian classics. Just last year the broke up after an Australian wide 'Sunset' Tour. Bernard Fanning the lead singer had a short stint as a solo artist releasing his own album. Powderfinger have released many albums over the past two decades and all are worth checking out and certainly worth listening to their singles.

Buy It Now!