Sunday 31 July 2011

Boy & Bear - Milk & Sticks + NEW ALBUM COMING SOON

This is my second post on Boy & Bear and if you ask me, they deserve it. This is their latest single, released just the other week. I showed this band to a friend and they described them as a better version of Mumford & Sons. I think he described them perfectly. They have a really good sound and this single definitely shows consistency. They also recently announced that a new album is to be released on August 5th. I cannot wait!

 

In 2010 Boy & Bear released an EP, 'With Emperor Antarctica'. This brought them international success. They recieved Rolling Stone’s Artist To Watch of 2010 and Triple J’s Unearthed Artist of the Year. Now with their new album, Moonfire, out August 5, who knows how big they will become.

Buy It Now!