Sunday 24 July 2011

Sparkadia - Talking Like I'm Falling Down Stairs

The first thing you should know is that this song is not Sparkadia's latest single, but it is my favourite (just ahead of their song 'China'). The first time I saw and heard of Sparkadia was a while ago. They were a supporting act to a band I was seeing. They actually played the same songs as what they have just released. Their song 'Mary' (their latest single) has seen some success putting them back in the limelight. I personally really enjoy this song, but the video does not do it justice. I am sure you will enjoy it anyway.

Sparkadia formed in Sydney in 2004. They have released two albums and an EP. They have toured with many bands as supporting acts including 'Little Red', 'Tegan and Sara' and 'Ben Lee'.

Mary
China

Buy It Now!